Kurtis are available in a huge variety of shapes and styles that it becomes essential and a little hard to figure out what kind of bottom wear would look best with which. There is a whole range of bottom wear option to pair with kurtis and so much variety in kurtis that it is very easy to pair the wrong kinds. Every woman has a myriad of kurtis and bottom wear in her wardrobe as well as in the market. And it is important to pair the two in accordance with the other aspect of your dress.
While some bottom wear options go with almost every kind of kurti, other kinds go well only with certain styles of kurtis, making it important to know which pairs go well.
Top 7 type of bottom wear club with kurtis
So here is a list of 7 types of bottom wear options to pair with your kurtis:
- Leggings or Churidars: Leggings and churidars look good with all kinds of kurtis except the very short ones. They go well with A-line kurtis, Straight kurtis, Anarkali kurtis, long and even Knee Length Kurti. Leggings are available in a lot of variety as well; you can buy ankle length leggings, full-length leggings or even churidar leggings. Churidars are usually a little loose above the knees and tight below the knees.
- Jeans: Jeans work best with short kurtis and knee-length For knee length kurtis, mostly a skinny or slim fit jeans; goes best. Loose fitting jeans; can go well with short kurtis.
- Palazzos: These are a fairly new trend but a beautiful one. Palazzos indeed look stunning when paired with the right kurtis. Usually long kurtis below the knee, straight or A-Line fit ones go best with palazzos. They can be paired with heels or flats as you choose. They are good for formal office wear, daily wear or even for wearing some occasion.
- Cigarette Pants: These are a great option to pair long or short any kind of kurti. They are paired best with straight or A-Line kurtis and are good for formal and informal wear alike. They look amazingly classy and beautiful. They are inspired by formal work pants and adapted to suit kurtis.
- Skirts: Pairing kurtis with skirts is a relatively old-time fashion that has gained a lot of attention recently. Pairing kurtis with skirts has been an age-old practice in rural India and has gained popularity among the urban youth in the recent years and is now one of the most fashionable styles. Pairing long kurtis, mostly A-lines or Anarkalis which flow into the flow of the skirt is the trend now. The overall look seems like a gown at first glance until one realizes that it is two separate pieces of clothing.
- Harems: Harems and Kurtis are another very popular look that people are adopting these days. Short kurtis teamed with harems look trendy and give a western look to the outfit. These are especially popular with the Indian youth.
- Dhoti: Another indo-western looking option, dhotis are gaining a lot of popularity among Indian females. Primarily a male outfit, dhotis have been adapted into looking stylish with kurtis as well. Teamed with short kurtis and nagras, these are probably one of the most comfortable, quirky and stylish bottoms wear option.
These 7 styles of bottom wear are sure to give your wardrobe all flavours of style and quirkiness that you can want. You can easily shop online for all of these styles and take benefit of online shopping websites from the comfort of your home. Get all that you want without having to walk into multiple stores to find your perfect style.