Is your long hair weighing you down? Has it become dull and limp? Have you considered long layered haircuts as a solution?
Layers have often gotten a bad rap over the years, but they are really nothing to be afraid of! Layers can actually add life and luster to your longer locks! And you don’t have to get short layers. You can ask for longer layers or disconnected layers. There are so many types of layers that you won’t run out of ideas for a sexy layered haircut!
Here are some more reasons why layered haircuts are awesome!
Advantages of Layered Haircuts
- Layers can add so much volume to thin or fine hair.
- Layered haircuts will bring your curls back to life and add bounce to your waves.
- Layers can make your longer hair healthier by removing dead ends.
- A layered cut will remove that weight that makes long hair look dull and heavy.
- Layers are a fun way to play around with color and add more texture to your long tresses.
- You can style your hair so many ways with layers. They are especially great for cutting fun updos.
- Your hair will dry faster with layers.
- Layers are great for fun and sexy new look.
So as you can see, there are many advantages to adding layers to your longer locks. Still, unsure? We understand that layers can be a bit intimidating. That is why we have picked out our favorite long layered haircuts to motivate you! Check them out and don’t forget to pin your faves!
Long Layered Haircuts for Girls with Curls
- Long Wavy Layers with Copper and Blonde Balayage
These long, luscious waves are very pretty and feminine. The long layers will add volume and movement to your hair. As well, the pretty combo of dark brown, copper and blonde tones make a stunning blend of balayage hues to add dimension to your hair. If you are looking for a sensual new look that shows off your gorgeous waves, this look is for you!
- Lilac Beachy Waves
Beachy waves are very in right now. And it’s easy to see why, as they are so sexy and feminine! And they are so easy to style. Simply spritz your hair with a ton of sea salt spray and go!
What makes this wavy style so pretty is the blend of silver and lilac hues. As well, the disconnected layers add a ton of volume to this look! So get ready to rock those sexy waves and turn all the boys heads this summer!
Aren’t these long, layered haircuts absolutely gorgeous? Get ready to add some bounce back to your hair and rock those sexy curls!